I for one, love purple. I love it so much, that I needed to share this with all of you. It's gorgeous!
1. Apply the Shielding Hydro Tint (a pearl sized amount) with the Blending Wedges to even out skin tone and moisturize the skin.
2. Apply the Mineral Concealer under the eyes with the Eye Shadow Brush to conceal dark circles.
3. Next apply the Mineral Foundation with the Total Face Brush to the face for a smooth and flawless finish that allows skin to breathe. This is especially good for the warm summer months.
4. To recreate this purple smokey eye use Brightening Eye Color in Silver Lining. Cover the entire eyelid with the color in the top left of the quad. Next, apply the color in the bottom left of the quad to the crease of the eyelid. Finally, line the eyes with the darkest purple. Use the darkest purple to define the eye further by placing the shadow in the outside corner of the lower lash line.
5. The next step is to use the Brightening Eye Liner in Black and line the lower eyelid.
6. To complete this look apply the Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 in Goddess to the lips.
You can get this look for $17