Sunday, September 21, 2008

Wrap Dresses - Dresses For Real Women Part ONE

Within the next few weeks, I will be posting dresses fit for many different budgets, and these posts will be titled "Dresses For Real Women". These dresses will be able to be worn by women of any size and shape.

First, we have the wrap dress. Who doesn't look good in a wrap dress? I gotta tell ya, we all do. It works for ALL body shapes and sizes, ad is flattering on all of us. They are also VERY easy to dress up, and down! Who could resist?

If you are afraid of a wrap dress, because you think the low neckline is too much, just wear a close-fitting, matching (or a pop of color) cami underneath it, and you're ready to go.

Here are a few wrap dresses. You can click the photos to be taken to the websites for each dress, just in case you want to purchase them for the stores they are sold in.


I am in no way affiliated with these stores, I just like their products, and wanted to share some good finds with you.

$15
This little thing make me want to put it on and dance the night away with my three young children. It's pretty, and looks super comfy.


$15
This little number makes me want to take my husband for a night out! Super sexy & fun dress we found here!




$19
Very nice. It could be worn to work, and dressed up later in the evening with some fun jewelry & accessories.





$29.99
This one looks very versatile. I think I need this. I think I could wear this with so many things.
Aren't those lovely? I think I'm about to purchase them all. And why not? It's only $80 total for all 4!!

0 comments: